Tao~~~


Having no place to go after the New Year Bazaar... and Ellen was not here to pick me yet, i walked along Padungan Road still deciding where am I going to either Bing, Coffee Bean, Caffe Cino or Tao.... I've been to all the places except for Tao so my inner voice has hinted me to go Tao... hehehe I actually broke my own principe by going into a coffee place ALONE and ordered a cup of nice Cafe Latte and start to search for a good spot to seat. I choosed a smoking area right infront of a nice mini pond with a sleeping buddha on the top of it's 3 mini waterfalls and another standing buddha statue on the left. Eventhough I dont smoke, i know majority of my friends do! When I'm just at the point of settling down worrying nothing sitting alone sipping a nice cup of latte, the calm moment overturn...... The latte doesnt taste as good as the place. I dont mean that the Latte is bad or anything, it's just not my taste. Somehow i feel that the latte is a bit too mild. Maybe it's the Illy bean... I wonder if they are still using it as Bing is also another outlet that is using the same type of bean but the taste is much much more better???? Whereever coffee place I go, I'll try it's cafe latte and I'm suprised on how consistent i am with my drink. The main reason is Latte does not have any sugar added.. and considring on my size..... it's the only type of coffee that is good for me(& the only place that has got it's Latte with sugar added is Mambo King at Trivillion... Weird) I prefer Latte that is more creamy or have a good milk.... Latte at the place like Tapanga taste even better for it's vanilla taste milk. As 1 of the Caffe Cino's team member said about me.... (Woman and Milk!) hahaha that really makes a big sense to me! Thanks Benedict, you are right! Oh Ya.. i totally forgotten.... I met Alex.. Ellen's friend & his gang just sitting a couple of tables away & Ellen.... after 1/2 hour waiting, she's finally here & soon her net friend Ulric also arrived & also not to be missed... Crispin also joined us and we all had a good time chatting away until the place close at 12.30am.

Conclusion: Tao is a coffee place that has got the concept of taoism where you can have your drink calmly rejuvenating your mind and relax while hanging around with your friends or family.

For Certain People's personal oppinion: It felt like drinking your coffee in front of the buddhas and do nothing to respect them...... I must say that I felt like I am already cursed since that day.... He he Joking Joking

0 Voices: