ExCluSive for CluBbing Kaki

One go!!!! is a very famous term used when going clubbing and peepz showing off on what a good drinker they are.....

As i mentioned earlier on my 1st blog that Mongolian drinks alcohol like water, but they never bother to take a good care of their body. Tuvshuu told me on Monday that his palms and legs have got red dots and he feels sick all the time and started to worry about his health.... hope it's not too late. Since my dad always told me that too much of alcohol can cause liver disfunctional problem, I kinda checked it out in the internet & found out that.... 'Palmar erythema' is a reddening of the palms of the hands affecting the thenar and hypothenar eminences. The soles of the feet are often also affected. Palmar erythema can be a feature of chronic liver disease, pregnancy, thyrotoxicosis, rheumatoid arthritis, polycythaemia and rarely chronic febrile diseases, chronic leukaemia, or shoulder-hand syndrome & also that's where 'ALD' Alcohol Liver Disease came from .. & if u r keen in knowing more about it.... go here

The Alcohol Fans (1st left sitting = Tuvshuu)

Speaking of which reminds me of my dad nagging at me almost every single day to drink a chinese herb tea call (xia ku cao) 夏枯草 & I really hate to drink it because it's a little bitter but now I have changed my mind after I discovered the magical deed of the ugly plant. The interesting site about it is here

Self-heal / Prunella Vulgaris (xia ku cao) 夏枯草

self_heal.JPG (31008 bytes)

NATURE:

Cold; pungent and bitter, attributive to liver and gall bladder

CHARACTERISTICS:

Flowers and kernels used, light brown, marked by obvious veins and covered by white hairs. This drug is highly effective in all symptoms of jaundice.

THERAPEUTIC EFFECTS:

Clear away liver-fire and calm the liver-yang with symptoms such as conjunctivitis, photophobia, headache, dizziness, irritability and bad temper. Eliminate phlegm and disperse stagnation. Used for hyper-thyroidism, gout, high blood pressure, carcinoma of the lung, tuberculosis and hepatitis.

Sorry for the direct translation from some China Site.. like LIVER-FIRE ..

Still have got plenty at home which my dad bought in EXPRESS packets....


& for about 20 packets, It only cost.....

I'm really proud of my dad.... He's superb, he knows a lot of things but i just took it kinda lightly everytime when he talks about chinese medication and pugilistic massage thing (His profession).

The FACT is.. if you don't take good care of yourself, nobody can do it for you... 'Only words of advise' but you are still the one who determine your action.

Run your own show man.. Run your own show..

1 Voices:

Ling said...

hummmmmmmmm......... Weedddddddddd...jeng jeng jeng