Happy 23rd Birthday Alicia! Or is it 25th???


This Year's Birthday (25/02/2006) has got no formal dinner or birthday party.... Just Drink Till You're Drunk. I spent about 1/2 good hour choosing for 3 perfect liquer for my birthday's special guests from the F&B store & trust me it's a tough decision when you have hundreds of choice.... I want it to be a not so perfect but has got special taste of liquer that makes my invitation special. I choosed Absolute Kurant, Stolichnaya (Russian Vodka) & Jack's 77 whiskey.



Celebrated my birthday at my regular pub Grappa where everybody knows where it is & famous of the so called Sauna location. It's really damn hot in there when it's really packed. I used to like it packed when this place was nominated by the Chinese population about a year ago. Since there are more & more new places open..... people tend to change location due to the atmoepshere. Grappa now & Grappa then is totally different & I wouldn't say much & I do not wish to offend anyone through my blog.
<---- Aaron, me, Ellen & Ah Tong. They are the earliest to come... ehem.... 11.00pm well, my birthday is only another 1 hour left but it's ok as long as they are here.

This Picture, I look damn fat but what the hell... it's the only picture have with the 3 guys from right : Crispin, Kenneth & Spencer --------->





<----- These are my specially drinking invited Mongolian friends. They drink liquer like water and damn hard to get drunk. I bought the Stoli Vodka are basically especially for them as I always heard Ariuka mentioning about Russian Vodka.... Well, I'm glad they can make it eventhough the next day the have exam but skipped it just for my birthday!!! You guys! Thank you very very much! Mash Ik bayeirla! (It's my own spelling..hehehe)


The only dissapointing thing on that day is that my very best friend Sherlee, came late & not only that, she has requested the DJ to play birthday song at 12.00midnight which is alreday 26th January 2006 exactly a second after my birthday. Yes I'm suprised to see that there's a cake for me.. but too bad it's a belated cake.... & what more to say is that after making my personal GREEDY wishes & blown the candles, I counted the candles & WTF! it's 2 big candles & 5 small candles! Since when I'm 25 years old???!!! I'm only 23 this year & my best friend has played a big joke on me! How LO is she (LO = Low Observation) that she told me the bakery gave her more candles & she gave all to the bartender & the bartender just lighted them all... as if it's the bartender's fault! This one really made my day... whatever presents i received means nothing to me anymore as my birthday mood has been spoilt by the candles....... I'm suppose to be 1 year wiser & not 4 years older -_-lll But I can't blame her... She's like that & that's what she is...













(Left)Before I realize that it's 25 years old birthday cake.

(Right) Cut it like I'm gonna Kill someone when I found out that it's for my 25th Birthday..




I nearly had a heartattack that night for having my closest friend to be the most know nothing person in the group. Sometimes I wonder if I should stay away from her as she is really driving me nuts! Well, anyway, i am able to chill out when i got home & starred at all the present I have got. Angela gave me a bouquet of red roses, Annie Sia gave me a bottle of red wine, The Mongolian gave me a purse & a purple crystal bracelet, My boss Karen gave me a shimmering body powder & a shimmering body lotion, Sherlee, Ina & the Mogolian shared to buy me a bouquet of red sunflowers??? i dunno the name. Ellen & the rest of the gang shared to buy me the new Emporio Armani City Glam!


I am very happy guys! Thanks for everything!