HunGry GhOst Month InFeRnO - Bye Bye SaRawAk ClUb

Just doing some updates for those peepz who currently are either overseas or overboarders!

Fire hit Sarawak Club 27th July 2006 early morning between 3.15am - 4.15am. I received an sms as early as 4.30am regarding the incident. Nothing left only few beams, new parking lots, gym is ok, Library is ok too & swimming pool of course is ok lah!

But why did my friend smsed me??? I'm not a member of the club & not working there too... maybe this building is too famous for me to missed.. hehehe

Guys... some pics i received from e-mail the the morning itself... for your eyes only


Latest update is yesterday afternoon round 3.00pm, 2 places were on fire again. One is just right behind Everise Padungan.. Above the coffee shop, top floor just above a budget in. Being a Kepo PR, went to the incident place & took some pics for my own collection... Pictures are still in my camera & I do not have any PC to upload :-( Another place is in the middle of old Market... just opposite the Vegetable Market. One of the very very old convenient shop near to Jee Kwong Optical House gua... From the picture it looks like it.... can't read Mandarin (is in the Chinese Newspaper). -Both fire are not as bad as Sarawak Club's-

This month within 3 days... 3 places on Fire... BOMBA must be hell Busy leh!!!

0 Voices: