EvEry MeEtiNg eNds wiTh a GoODbYe

I heard this quote few years ago but keep telling myself that it is not true. How I wish this quote is wrong but it is a genuineness that nobody will miss.
People come – People go . Money come – Money go . Things come – Things go.

I just don’t see the point why saying goodbye is always so painful but there is still a GOOD word in the so called (GOODbye). Does it mean that the leaving people are not good enough for us in this life & that they should adieu?

There have been so many people stepping out from my daily routine recently and I have also been bit emotional over it. I just can’t stop reminiscing the good old days…. People just keep coming & keep going! Of course the people who stayed are my families & closed friends but someday they will all have to leave as well. One Day~

Sometimes, I just don’t feel like saying Hi or meeting new friends anymore, as they will all end up with a Macarena goodbye & everytime I said goodbye.... My world would rains for another season.

Nobody can be a Highlander or replace Orochimaru

-LIFE IS A BITCH BUT YOU JUST GOT TO LIVE WITH IT-
~Case Closed~

4 Voices:

Ling said...

i'm not goin anywhere. u can count on it. i'll make sure crispin wont leave us as well. =D

Ling said...

btw, i luv that pic u put up. it's very................. poetic

Aliciaks said...

Thanks pal. But Crispin.... Hahaha ok ok...

I luv d pic too..

jitpunkia said...

one thing that i learn being here across the world . ppl come n go . no matter where u at . nobody can b a highlander or replace the great orochimaru . thats life . we learn . we adapt