PRioRity MiSSion ImPoSsibe

Coming back from KL just can’t get me off from being excited that the Bali & Phuket trip is just 2 months away from now… Counting Days & Money everyday to ensure that it is not a holiday that I will regret.

The priority mission is to get in shape so I can wear the sassy bikini without feeling uneasy of my flabby stomach or gigantic arms & thighs.


Weighing now = 58Kgs

Ideal Weight for My Special Height = 45Kgs – 51Kgs


Leaving me loaded with mental & physical pressure, as I need to lose another 7Kgs in 65days, which is 9weeks or 2 months. 4.5Kgs a month. Counting from today onwards.

I am going to do it my way. Exercise more, eat less & plenty of plain water. Zero Coca-Cola for me starting from now onwards.

How do I exercise more?
Sit-ups every morning & before going to bed. At least 80times per session which almost killed me. So I choosed an alternative option... Abtronic trust me IT WORKS as I had just brought it back from my brother to try it out, he used to have firm muscles on his stomach when he utilized it regularly. I think mine as long as I have a slimmer tummy is good enough.

Practise my Melbourne Shuffle whenever there is time. (This dance can cause excessive sweat & intensive heart beat increasing) – Better than jogging & swimming –


How do I eat less?
One way is to take Duramine. Pills that cannot be seen on shelf in any pharmacy. This is only on short-term basis as it can cause numerous side effect. I didn’t go to see a doctor coz I think he or she won’t give me anyway coz I’m not over obesity yet & don’t ask me where I got those. But I only take it like once a week when I’m too tired & sleepy. Why? Click the link to Duramine & you’ll know.

Wake up late to miss breakfast, take fruits before meals as water contain will reduce solid food intake & skip supper by drinking lots of water instead.

Zero Carbohydrate unless before exercise coz it helps to bust up the fat burning part. Without carbo when exercising does not really work to burn fat as the body is too weak to perform massive fat burning activity

*I’m keeping my fingers crossed. Will post up my success if only I have succeeded. Hehehe*

Wish me luck people!

8 Voices:

Ling said...

impossible is nothing! good luck girl. here's something else to help u. when i get back, if u dont loose at least 3kgs, u gotta chia me makan @ magenta! wooo HOoo!!

btw, help me buy tix for oct trip when there's cheap fare. help me keep an eye. ill be back on the 8th of oct. =D can't wait cant wait!

Aliciaks said...

Hey i had a yam cha session with Libu that day... He said he confirm buy us ticket to go there! Wuhuu~~~ eh u goin to have fun or lukin for job? how 2 luk for job i few days time?

Magenta??? U may Kiss ur wish gud bye. Me losing weight as planned! hehehe joking

Ling said...

woo hoo for libu!!!!!!!!!!!! goin there look for boyboy lar. correction. boyboySss & hard liquorss.. hahaha.. j/k of cos haf fun first lar. fun owez comes 1st. i'll go beck there again to luk for job when my frens come beck fm nz during summer holiday.

eh..i saw ur pics in calv's page when u're in kl. looks like somebody's really on diet wor. its working alrite. keep up the gud work! no magenta liao =(

Aliciaks said...

He he he.... u luk for boyboyssss.... can me & my boyboyssss go Genting? we kinda miss Genting since d day I'm back in Kuching XD

Where to put Libu har??? Lolz!

Ask Libu go luk for girlgirlssss lor.. ha ha ha

Miss G said...

hey!!! I wan abtronic... does it really work??? wanna get rid of my flabby tummy la... so yucky!!! I feel so ugly!!!1 =(

Aliciaks said...

I'm on trial.... count me as the guinea pig... once it works u'll c d result k! hehehe

Then u can buy.. now don't buy 1st :P

Anonymous said...

Hi...just browsing the net on found ur blog...yeah i had duromine before...the effect was SUPERB...lost like 2 to 3 kg in a week as I ate it everyday....but thats not for a long term..

SO, I am doing it now like your way, LESS FOOD + MORE EXERCISE = GOOD FIGURE...

Good luck gurl!!

Anonymous said...

What a great site generic name for paxil Eljer faucet part levels cholesterol http://www.ringtones69.info/Nexteli90ringtones.html concerta picture Ibiza wheelchair hire Lair du temps fragrance