TwiCe UpoN a TIme In K L - Final ChaPter

It’s Sunday 9.30am when I finally woke up from the noisy alarm I set before I dozed off while watching Brazil losing to France….
-Reaching the LCC Terminal-

-Entrance to the LCC Terminal... Sorry to Lingie... No Burger King this time-

-Crazy check in lines.. need to brush up the lines to improve-

-Passenger queueing up ready to run for their seats-

-The MU flight-

-This is how far I had to walk.. think twice if u have heavy hand carriage-

It’s time to go home & start with my working life. It has been crazy since I took up part time job & classes. Thought my short holiday will clear my mind a bit but it didn’t work. Just a short term clearing of my mind yes, but now I can already sense the busy week coming up completing my unfinished business when I was away from the hotel for a week..

I am beginning to miss KL, Tuvshu, Genting & Tosai! My footsteps seemed to be slow & my heart was heavy when I reached the LCC terminal. How I wish I can leave everything behind & continue my holiday for a year or two. But hey… I was not born in a millionaire family & I need to struggle hard to survive my living & fulfill my dreams. As what Tuvshu told me, KL & Genting will never run away. The thing that he doesn’t understand is… yes KL & Genting will stay eternally but not him… I miss him

-D good thing bout afternoon flight is that when the weather is good, the sceneric is awesomely breath taking-

-Everybody's favourite buns & breads-

I learnt many years ago that loving someone & being loved are two different thing. I used to be loved & it felt great. As for now… yes I finally am truely loving someone but I do not have the feeling of being loved anymore. Sometimes, I wonder if the god is playing with me or is this a return for fooling around all these while... Anyway, life should goes on. I believe I am a strong person & I don’t let go easily as well. & even if I am not a strong person, I will not let myself fall down easily. I don't know why he is acting like this coz he never explain but he must have his own reason but by pretending that nothing ever happened & ready to forget everything is really inmature. It shows how a person tried to hide their emotions and feelings. Whatever reason he has in mind are unacceptable for the attempt to break my heart. This is a free world & mankind are suppose to express their feeling freely... Thought he told me that he is an open person. I guess he is not that open after all. Keeps everything to himself & expect me to have women instinct all the time. I might as well open a fortune teller shop instead if I have so many women instinct to contribute.

Well I guess this is just the journey that I have to take in life.

My life journey continues………… in Kuching la....

For all the selected pictures during the trip, please click here

0 Voices: