~HaiRy BuSiNesS~

So… I funnily finally cut my hair & I like it very much. I feel younger, lighter & sexier now! Lolz

Hair stylist : Alvin , B Inspiration.
Royal shampoo & massage ‘zi mui’ : Johnny, B Inspiration
Ascorter from old shop at Wisma Satok to the new shop : Edison, B Inspiration
Note : Alvin = The Big Boss, Johnny = Royal Zi Mui, Edison = Quite a cute nice guy but too bad not really my type… I’m very choosy nowadays coz not in a hurry anyway… Hehehe

This Is My Before



This Is My After

8 Voices:

Anonymous said...

I think u should highligh it so it can be look more sharp..

Ling said...

NICE NEW HAIRCUT!!! LUV IT GAL!

Aliciaks said...

wahahhaa... thanks thanks.. i LUV it too... but now bit long liaw have to trim liaw... so ma huan short hair.. hehehe

Miss G said...

WOohoo!!!! Nice!!!! Sexy modern lady!!!! I tot u'll go for short n funky style!!!! LOL... But this is nice too... a bit like mine b4 huh... =P

Btw, have u bot the sauna belt???? I saw it in 100% store Green Rd!!! OMG!!! Exactly the same!!!!! RM30++ nia!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hunz!!!!

Aliciaks said...

yakah yakah! not yet... wuhu... goin tonite.. ahahhaa!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Clothes dryer maintenance plastic surgery oklahoma smart car insurance dr norma mathews cosmetic surgery nj People against plastic surgery Ancient olympic sport running land rover warranty Financial bank credit card 2000 oldsmobile alero recall What are the effects of plastic surgery Patent docketing Sex toy designers' http://www.chrysler-voyager-4.info/ky-health-insurance.html lamborghini diablo replica