TwIce UpOn A TiMe in K L - ChAptEr III

Being the last day to spend in KL before I got off back to my Kolo Mee, Laksa & Kueh Chap hometown, I realize that I haven't watch Superman as in my personal plan since watching movie in another town has always been a tradition in my travel log.


Catch a 2pm cab to Tuvshu's place & uploaded some pictures in Ariuka's lap top before we headed to Sunway Piramid's TGV cinema at 4.30pm. I dont know why they are always against the rules. Instead of queuing up, Tuvshu choose to jump queue & straight to the front line… -_-lll Well, nobody dare to ask him to go to get his ass back to the line considering his macho body & gangster wannabe hairstyle I guess…. If I did that, people would have BooOoo me to the back instead.

The new version of Superman is handsome. Yes I cannot deny it but the movie is bit too slow & boring. I nearly fell asleep halfway through. Towards the end it was bit touching….. Still love the team music though.... This is a love story of a man who leaved his girlfriend without saying goodbye to pursue his dream. For him, saying goodbye is too hard but then again this is very unfair to his girlfriend who was left alone without any good explanation. My tears came out automatically not because of Superman or Lois Lane. It was for a woman to be left alone without any good explanation, I know how she would feel as I felt it before & it’s really a pain in the ass. Ariu & Tuvshu had a hilarious laughs when they realize I actually cried when I was watching Superman! Ishh…. Ya keep laughing. Men never understand women.

Catch a cab back to their apartment for a nice shower & Tuvshu walked me out to the car & bit me goodbye when Chris picked me up at round 8.20pm & to KL for Dinner & then to Ruum we go for Hardsequence Hard Trance Event! WoOtz……

-Having Tosai before going to Hardsequence as I have been craving for it since the day I stepped in KL... Kuching Tosai never beats KL Tosai... I might consider marrying an indian someday.. hehehe-

Met up with Calvin my Sifu… =)

-This is how Hardsequence Event looks like... full with shufflerz.. damn funky-

& all the Masherssss…………

-I thinks these pics r like really cool... hehehe-

-Me & DJ X-Statik...-

-Met up with Erika & Zuk... Thanks Zuk for introducing everybody eventhough I kinda forget most of them... hehehe-

-Eugene from Mash.com.my & me doing the Japanese Traditional Pose-

-Met my Phatties Soul Mate (tek)... What a coincident... Just like lovers pant lolz-

-The Non-chinese Group Gua...-

-The Chinese Group Gua-

Tari Menari Sehingga Pagi. Was suppose to go After Party at Damansara with the Dj & other shufflerz but we were damn exhausted so we called it for the nite. Fell asleep while watching Brazil Vs France... I'll be seeing you guys again in September!

1 Voices:

Anonymous said...

OOOkayyy!!! uFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!