~Fcuk MyKad~ Things FoR CitiZen who Got Nothing Better To Do & FiGhTs FoR CiTiZen RiGht!~

Did you know that if your MyKad (Identification card with Microchip) is either stolen, snatched, burnt….. you have to pay compound as if you lost it on your own carelessness?

To me stolen & lost is 2 different matters.

Met an unfortunate event on last Sunday morning when I went jogging with a friend & his car was broke-in. My MyKad & RM50++ was stolen. Made a police report immediately.

Monday morning, here comes the action movie, I was shouting like hell when they asked me to pay for the compound instead of RM10, they asked me to pay RM30.

If the black cloud surrounds me & I am so unfortunate again… the price raises as normal lost case.

1st time = RM30.00
2nd time = RM50.00
3rd time = RM70.00
4th time onwards = RM120.00
Commencing 1st August 2006..... Flat rate of RM100! even if it's under unfortunate event!
Was sent to an officers’ office & she explained that no matter what… I still have to pay. WTF… if you tell me it’s a payment for the process and maitain as RM30 no matter how many time my MyKad is stolen… I shall agree but to pay COMPOUND for STOLEN Mykad and price increase each time for being VICTIM?! Reason given was many people lost their MyKad & report to the police that it was stolen.... Are they telling me that MALAYSIAN POLICE DON'T DO THEIR PART WELL & ACCUSING ME FOR MAKING A FALSE REPORT?!

Maiku… doesn’t make sense to me. Took some names & information… Walked out from the National Registration Department without a new MyKad. Wrote an e-mail but never replied since then. Today, resend the e-mail and faxed it out as well. Add in my contact number too…. My colleague even consult me to forward 1 copy to SUHAKAM (Suruhan Jaya Hak Asasi Manusia Malaysia)

I am not being stingy over RM30.00 but to pay compound as a victim of crime????? Fcuk off man….

Imagine that you are snatched.. all your money gone…no ATM card… no credit card… no MyKad… No driving license… & you still have to pay for the compound which raises every time. A standard cheaper flat rate like driving license (RM20.00) should applies for it.. Blood sucking government or Blood sucking NRD….

They told me it’s the policy & I never see any black & white….

Here goes my letter to all authorities

Date : 27 July 2006

Via E-mail : (2nd sending - 1st sending on 24 July 2006)
Via Fax : (1st Sending)

Encik Abu Bakar bin Mat
Tingkat 2, Jalan Pendaftaran Negara
Negeri Sarawak
Bangunan Tun Datuk Patinggi Tuanku Hj. Bujang
Jalan Simpang Tiga
93551 Kuching

Dear Encik Abu Bakar,

MYKAD STOLEN (CAR BROKE-IN)


Pertaining to the abovementioned, I Ng XXX XXXXX Mykad holder no.XXXXXX-XX-XXXX would like to appeal for your kind cooperation to look into waving off any compound applied for my stolen MyKad as it was already unfortunate for me to have it stolen at Reservoir Park yesterday morning when I went jogging with a friend and to pay compound for being a victim of crime.

I went to the JPN office this morning and was asked to pay RM30 for new registration of my stolen MyKad and was also told if it is stolen again for the second time or more, I will also have to pay RM50, RM70, RM120 and so on. I have been very upset with a lady at counter 6 as she has told me that there is no circulation proof whatsoever that my Mykad has been stolen within your department and that a Police Report cannot proof that my Mykad was stolen. Which in a way…. Is not valid. I have enquired if there is anything I can do to proof that my Mykad was stolen and improve the situation…. the answer was NO.

I would also like to reinstate that my Police Report no. is 4291/06 made at Central Police station and am more than pleased to assist if there shall be any investigation needs to be carried out as I am just claiming my right as a victim and as a citizen of this nation.

I apologize for being harsh to the lady at counter 6 and we even had shouted at each other after an improper customer courtesy I received as I was in a trauma of an unfortunate event.

A Chinese lady by the name of Irina if not mistaken as I was too upset to jot down any name... have passed me a (KEPUTUSAN LEMBAGA RAYUAN BAGI MENGURANGKAN ATAU MENGECUALIKAN KOMPAUN KERANA KESALAHAN DIBAWAH PERATURAN 28(2) PEARTURAN-PERATURAN PENDAFTARAN NEGARA) but it will be an unwise action for me as I am not a ‘Pesalah’ and there shouldn’t be any ‘Kompaun’ applied in my situation.

I am very upset to have my money stolen and asked to pay for the new MyKad application. My Mykad Report of Lost is still with me and I hope that your goodself will understand and compromise to wave off any compound applied and reply my e-mail or call me at 016-XXXXXXX soonest possible.

I attached herewith the print out of email sent today. Thank you for taking your time to consider on my application.


Yours sincerely,



NG XXX XXXXX
XXXXXX-XX-XXXX

Enc.

CC : Dato' Mohd Abdul Halim bin Muhammad, Ketua Pengarah JPN (Fax No: 03-88807777)
Hj. Zainuddin b. Ramli, Pengarah Kad Pengenalan (Fax No:03-88807777)
Cawangan Perhubungan Awam, Polis Diraja Malaysia (Fax No: 603-2272 2710)
Sistem Aduan Awam (Via Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara Malaysia Web-Site)
SUHAKAM (Fax No: 082-254937)



If it works.. It shall apply for all & if not then… Fcuk my hometown
Am Goin to SUHAKAM & National Registration office on Monday.... I hope I can work something out with SUHAKAM to amend a stupidity law...

5 Voices:

Ling said...

u dunno msian si peh lui bin one meh? sik kuan tu ho lar...bribe them lar... thats wat they do best

Anonymous said...

same shit la, my lui beg tio stolen also pay rm30 for the mysalinehkad.

Ling said...

lu wu lui mar... if me i will farking fight for it... what in the hell.... lost liaw still nid to pay... ask them go die beta

Miss G said...

Sigh... Malaysia...

Anonymous said...

What a great site Degree+nursing+online+program+second Definite guide to acne skin Penis erected photos dose of lamictal Fat blond teen pussy online saturday tramadol mp3 player durability