~ImAGe + PerSoNALItY PLUS – BefOre We GeT 25yRs oLd!~


I realized that I am not a perfect person but there is so much I can do to improve myself and feel good about it. I am way behind plan 4.5kg a month but now doing 2kg a month & I know I’ll only be 54kg or the lightest I can get will be 53kgs by 7th September 2006 which is not too bad & consider as good enough as long as I do not have flabby tummy when I walk around the sandy beach.

I have cut my hair, reduced some calories and now it’s time to do some improvement on my personality. I drafted out few of my weak points that I crucially need to look into.

1) Dirty Language Expert
2) Excessive Alcohol Walloper
3) Overly Independent (which means I do everything myself and never give chance to men for their heroic action)
4) Not ladylike at all….. More to like (hey man wassup! Roxx Character)

From today onwards, I am going to stop using dirty language to express my emotions and only drink when necessary or during celebration. Still will be independent but depends on situation and cut down the ‘Hey man! Wassup! Roxx Character' & be like what a lady should be! this is tough

There’s a naked truth that when a person reach 25 years old, it’s very hard for them to change their mindset. I am going to do it before I am 25 so I don’t get stuck in a college girl look forever.

I know I have strong willed and I will do it. Next time when you see me…. I am the brand new me. Not the Wassup man! $5$#6$&6! Never mind I’ll do it myself! Person anymore.

3 Voices:

Ling said...

1) u r not rude @ all lar.. u shud hear me now..cipiet there cipiet here
2) alcohol...maybe.. i agree that u shud take it slow at a time.. dun wan no sleeping buddha near the longkang no more
3) yalor..sumtimes we just nid to be blonde once in awhile..if not all the guys run away
4) ladylike? hhm... i haf issues myself.. keke

well i dunno what i wan2 achieve b4 turning 25... what i know is.. i wana get out of this shithole..and start my working life already...

Aliciaks said...

You'll be working la... no worries... just don't know ehere yet nia ma rite.

Gud Gud Gud Luck lor!

eLisSa said...

erm..i stil prefer ur "yo, yo wassup" attitude lo. but of cos u only act tat way in a certain occasion rite? just be urself and if tat guy really like u for who u r, then, he just hav to face it tat u're sometimes (or most of the time) that way. hahahhaha.. anyway, good luck n watever u do, i'll support u. jia you! chaoz!