Kuching’s 1st Foam Party~~~

The party that opened up my eyessssssssssss…………….



I wonder how an event can be organised so disorganisely…. Beyond my imagination. Well it’s the 1st in Kuching so I can’t say much. Just glad that someone finally take up the initiative to organise event since late 90’s chinese new year rave party. Finally ravers have got place to rave around…



The peepz who came showed that Kuching peepz love to party too…. And Apart from meeting Kuching's Melbourne Shuffle inthutiastic, nothingelse is interesting really. RM60 for a Shufflers' gathering.... Think on the brighter side :P

My only comments are:

*The party is not hard enough as all familiar songs are played and not mixes on the spot… just play the CD… coz all invited DJ did not turned up due to last minutes cancelation –sounds really fishy to me-

*No refil for the buffet (shouldn’t include buffet at the beginning as who cares about the buffet) but the info kept a lot of peepz empty stomach.

*Insufficient ice & mixers

*Pools are not advisable to jump into

*Finished too early 11.15pm (I looked at the watch when the DJ rolled the last song for the night)

-Performance by KFT-

-Me on stage for fun with Spencer.... so called competition huh....-


Forget about lousy event. Hope it’ll be better next time…. The next event I am looking forward to is…..

For more info, click here


That’s during my Bali & Phuket trip… on the way back from Phuket, I'm dropping by Kuala Lumpur to party… That’s what live your life to the fullest means!

2 Voices:

Ling said...

wah lao eh...those pants reli look cool like dat...

Anonymous said...

eh..reli kneot accept shuffle pants ni...