KuChInG FeStiVal ~Kuching Hard Gay VeRsIon~

I've been to Food Fair like more thatn 5 times within 15 days & never take any video at all.......

However, I found this Fantastic Kuching Festival Video where it promotes Kuching's Hard Gay (Hard in the sense of movement) and shows us how fast Kuching people walk & work.... Check out the video & you'll get what I mean..

Laugh my fucking ass out man~ But it's really cool & i Love the video so much that I watched it over & over again...




I also found an interesting video which you guys might be interested.... disgusting.

6 Voices:

Ling said...

OMG! CHA KUEH!!!!!! YUMMY!! SHIET IM HUNGRY!

aiya..i miss food fair for 6 years liao.. sobs sobs... i miss it so. i think the last time i went was to go suak boyboy...hahaha... jih yeh.. rmb? ;)

Aliciaks said...

ermm..... jih yeh yes. Last time u went was not wit me i think... Hehehe

Ling said...

ooh ya..with errm.... who ar? i forgot..shiet..

anyway, i miss cha kueh!!!!!!!! fark!!! i think im gona get fat when i'm in kuching!

Ling said...

ooh ya..fren told me foam party very dodgy wan. so bcareful ya.. ppl simply pok mong one cos u can't see anything under all da bubbles.. fren said when the party finished, he found all sorts of condoms and pills on the floor. BKFUL YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aliciaks said...

ur fren party where? Bet not in Kuching rite.... hehehe No worries.... I kinda didnt plan to jump in anyway. Prefer to drink drink & drink... hehehe

calvism said...

well ling, i missed the food fair for 5 years in a row...i'm not far behind u :P