Kick BaLls~ WoRk plAce

***This is the illustration of what I actually did***

I can’t believe I really kick a man’s balls last night when he prevented me from going towards a bastard. I was really fired up & ready to rumble but was stopped by this KEPO KONG putting his both hands on my arms and asked me to stop & keep telling me nothing I can do.

Sorry excuse me… My dad is Master Ng & I know how to kick some balls… Poor guy… He still talked happily after the incident… I guess his balls are still alright

Bastard only knows how to say WHO ARE YOU! I’M YB A PANEL DOCTOR…. If I see him again tonight, I won’t forget my camera shots… Last night was so pissed off till I don’t think about anything but to kick some Asses if possible. I do not need backups for this.

What the hell is a doctor or YB hanging around pubs at 2.00am in the morning and trying to pursue a good friend cum colleague of mine to go in his car? Bastard… Cheapskate doctor & YB wannabe.

Must be the influence of the Miri School Girl Bully video with flying kick..... Dasyatnya~~

Don’t give a shit who he is. Told my boss bout it... he said great kicking balls for my workplace as long as I win & i'm ok. Cool~~

2 Voices:

Anonymous said...

wah...so fast post this news liaw ha!!!! hehehehe...if see that YB cum 'DOCTOR' tonight again....u really need kiss ass....o shud i say...hehehe "BALLS"

Ling said...

WOO HOO!! kick dat marderfarker hard! i guess that kepogong got no balls.. hahahaha