TeRmiNal One - DrinK LikE an AirCraFt PaSsenGer

The latest Classy (s e n s o look alike) Bar in Kuching now is located just 3 blocks away behind Petanak Market. If you come from Abell Road Traffic light opposite Longhouse Hotel, you’ll see the Bar straight away after the 1st right cornering turn as it is the only shop open at the new whole shop lots.

TERMINAL ONE gave me the though of Wisma Angkasapuri’s Air Force party I went few months back with Johnny… Hahaha don’t want to talk about it. My 1st time in Terminal One is during Johnny’s birthday. It’s quite bright and it’s an absolute drinking place to me as nobody does the dancing. The cute thing about this place is all the staffs wear like a pilot. Sexy though. But I see pilots all the time around the hotel.

The 2nd time I went is on last Saturday with my long time no see Polytechnic classmate Henry….. Damn Leong can’t join us as he had drove back to Serian and too tired to come back to Kuching.

Henry, Sherlee & I started a good time at Steppes until I left my work place at 11.00pm then move on to Grappa. It has been like 3 months I haven’t step my foot in Grappa and feels like home again. As Sherlee is busy dancing with Henry, I kinda screened around the place.. 80% are Bumis, 15% are Chinese & 5% are any other races. Not even 1 man is cute for me so it was kinda boring except for enjoying myself looking at the gays and Pondan dancing wildly.

The fun begins when the tribe from Camel Land (Shinee, Dungun, Tsende, Nomin, Ania) & the Tribe from Kim-Chi Land (Jack & another guy) came along. Never had so many men surrounding me while dancing… But it was just a ‘Dance only no touching’ kinda dance.. Nothing Sassy.. The reason… The Mongolians are so tall & I’m so short & if I dance behind them… They’ll start looking for where’s ALICIA!???!!! Feels good when the whole gang of sexy dressed Malay Girls keep looking as I was only wearing a T-Shirt & Jean to impress all the guys.. Actually they are all my friends and dancing with my friends mean nothing at all… Lolz but nobody knows anyway coz we went there separately. Feel very proud to be the SHORT Alicia! WoOt!

Too bad I didn’t take any picture in Grappa.. Only some nice pic in the peaceful Terminal One for 2nd round. Sherlee hit the knock down button that night. I stop galloping when I realize she has been drinking the beers & liquer like Cola.

Here’s some info bout Terminal One – Kinda scattered around.. some are on Johnny’s BD some are on last Saturday. When I wear Pink, it’s last Saturday!

***Some peepz with cool shirts (LEader drink 1st 1go! hahaha he was so dead***

***When I walked in, this is what I saw at my left side***

***This is what I saw straight.... the DJ console on top. KL style***

***This is what I saw on my right side..... all the Johnny's Birthday Guests***

***Closer look at the counter***

***A group photos for the 3 heavy drinkers (5 jugs & a bottle of red wine.... WooTs)***

***Henry reminding me to compare my size from the back with a strager for motivation purposes***

***The very artistic Random Shot of Sherlee Sleeping @ Pentagon Padungan Coffee Shop***

3 Voices:

Miss G said...

Hey... u look a lot slimmer la... I can c hour glass figure now! how u did it??? u muz teach me girl!!! A success to u!!! Gambate!!!

Ling said...

wah lao...really lost weight wor...keep up da gud work!! =D

ooh ya... tat's henry..i forgot his name..tot freddy pulak..hahaha

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it maddux sports explorer sport trac Prednisone and acyclovir Sheehan pontiac lighthouse point florida http://www.xxx-cartoons-6.info sports drink for athletes http://www.mp3-player-software.info/history_of_winter_olympic_sports.html used 200 gmc safari mirror