80’s FlaSh BaCk @ s e n s o

Been working with Hilton for more than 3 years and never work any harder to promote my income asset. Ok I’m giving it a try now.

Do you s e n s o? Join us at the Electric Eighties and enjoy affordable Giant Shakers selling at RM39++ which is normally above RM50.



As I realize that I seldom have my 1 person pictures, took some in s e n s o & here’s some cam whoring shots in the Bar that contibute my pay… Hiaks hiaks hiaks


I really love this one... think it's damn freaking cool with some 80's retro touch

The 80's Peeping sensation

In the Red Room where Some peepz celebrating the 1st day of Lunar Year Seated so... 80's


At the private room area... love the 80's cubic table...

& now I declare myself an 80's posing Mania

'Ah Ah Ah Ah Staying alive Staying Alive... Ah Ah Ah Ah Staying Alive..... Ah~~~~ Ah~~~'

7 Voices:

Ling said...

WOO HOO! CAM WHORING SIA!!!
sexy sexy =)~ Drools

Aliciaks said...

wahhahaha.... next time we go senso together i take for u :P

Anonymous said...

Wah Lau gal! U rocklah... i wanna go SENSO tooo..but TOOOO EXPENSIVE LAH ..BUT would LOve to TAKE PICS THERE !!! heheh U slim down a lot..foxy lady ...GO GO ....

Ling said...

tat must be willy...hahaha

Aliciaks said...

Willy? Hahaha i duuno who tat is but sounds like i know tis person nia.. hehehe

Anonymous said...

wei..u last pic looked nice nia...

Aliciaks said...

told u i'll slim down liaw bah.. u dun belif me :P