my LiTTle DIsCoveRy in BaLi~~

There is something really important to share for the people who know who Super Soon is, he has got a twin brother in Bali.


Stayed in Legian Village Hotel 3 minutes barefoot walk to the shinning white sandy beach with fantastic blue wavy sea packed with Aussies Surfers, Japanese Naïve Gals in Bikini, Balinese Masseurs, Silver Vendor, Shell Vendor, Sun Glasses Vendor, Hair Braiders, Pedicure & Manicurists! They just can’t leave you alone! It’s very simple… just tell them firmly that you don’t want but in a polite way….. It’s still the bombing area… remember that! Lolz

Everything is fantastic in Bali especially being lucky enough to meet interesting people who even helped us to bargain for Balinese price, get us entering tourist attraction places via Balinese price instead of paying double price as a foreigner & paid for drinks which he ordered when we went clubbing at Apache behind Bounty the famous Aussie Attraction Pub which is very near to last year’s 2nd Bombing Place. When I say interesting people, I really mean interesting people!

I don’t know why am I fated to meet same type of people in different country…. Ok let me compare the two of them…


This is Noorah (pronounced as Murah) He is the craziest friendly Balinese on earth who speaks, Balinese, Bahasa Malaysia, English, Japanese & Italian. Met him at the beach & he offered to be our driver, tourist guide & body guard & we just have to pay him what we think is worth to pay. It really was a risky decision to say yes to him as we really don’t know him but my women instinct tells me that he is ok. Lolz!

This is Ah Soon (pronounced as Super Soon) He is the craziest Friendly Sarawakian on earth who speaks Hokkien, Local dialects, Bahasa Malaysia. Thai etc. Met him in Grappa but he never offers anything except to carry my heavy turtle bag pack when we met in Sungei Wang during my June's trip to KL...Lolz!

Why I said they are alike….

.:Soon is old school & slim & tanned & poses a lot for pictures:.

.:Noorah is trying to be old school & slim & BBQ tanned & poses a lot for pictures too:.

.:Soon has Tattoo:.


.:Noorah… Isn’t it Obvious?:.

.:Soon enjoys drinking:.

.:Noorah…. Same same la…:.


.:Soon enjoys surfing the Internet:.


.:Noorah enjoys surfing the board:.


Here comes the part which really twist my stomach around…. Reminded me of how alike they two are from a video I saw in Vodoo’s blog before back in February. DÉJÀ VU! Check this videos out!


.:This is what Ah Soon did in February 06:.


.:This is what Noorah did in September 06:.

...:::::: DO U BELIEVE ME NOW?::::::...


Besides no matter how much I write about Bali…. You are not there to experience it & you won’t know what I am going to spill about anyway.

Just few things to take note when you are in Bali:-

1) Lotsa sun block, mosquito repellent, sun tanned oil if you want to tan youself.

2) Beware of roadside vendors….. when the say manicure only 20K… It might means for 1 finger. It’ll turned out to be 200K instead!

3) Beware of high currency rate money changer… They drop their money inside the counter everytime they do the Re-counting…. Don’t pass your money to them 1st. Walked out & change at other place instead.

4) Plenty of Balinese Version of Bob Marley

5) You can bargain on everything! Services, car rental & tour package as well!

For more stay tuned!

3 Voices:

ShenTak said...

woot, 1st to comment!! song la song la...ok where's my gift?

Ling said...

next april

Aliciaks said...

April! Yay~ Yay~ Start saving my $_$