WhAt Goes AroUnd Comes ArOunD~~

.: For more about Heineken Thirst - Groove Armada Soundsystem. Log in to Super Soon in few weeks or months time :.

You went out with your friends and had a good drinking night. Continue with somewhat talk cock session…. The next thing you know it’s 4am in the morning & you still have a class to attend or a work to so tomorrow.

It’s either your dad or mum will be around in the house waking up when you open the front door…. That sux big time.

My dad is a uniquely special type of person. He sleeps in the living since I was born of course except for certain days…. During those days, aircond was super expensive & being a not rich or poor family, all we can effort was fans. Lotsa fans in the house. Even now he still sleeps there even though we have air-conditioning at home because he got sick if he stays too long in the aircond. We’ll I guess he is not use to it.

Me being out every night, there he is sleeping in the living room & all of the sudden just sit up to at least ask me ‘What time is it now har??? Tomorrow no need to go to work har????’

Almost every night he’ll get up just like a routine & when I don’t go out, he’ll assumed that there is something going very wrong with me -_-lll

Last Saturday, my shift finished early & I was too tired to go clubbing as I work day & night the week before to cover my holidays & reached home round 11.30pm. That’s when I found out my dad is not in the house & I can’t reached his mobile.

Slept in the couch at the living to wait for him since he never comeback late or off his phone & it’s Badminton Worldcup Championship so I assumed he went for a drink with his friends & still watching the badminton. Or maybe I am always not in & I don’t really know his time anymore… Hehehe

When he came back at nearly 1am with his reddish face….. I took over his part as the lecturer…. It felt great to be the one early once in a while. Went up to my room & sleep.

1 Voices:

Anonymous said...

H a O