2 psYchEdeLic roCks from BaLi~~

We raved around with a rented Daihatsu Jeep driven by Noorah showing us around the beautiful Island of Bali.


Rental of the jeep = RM103 for 2 days
Petrol = RM60 for 2 days

Apart from visiting tourist attraction places, which you can view almost all the photos uploaded accordingly by days, I only have 2 precious brought back which is equally Rp200,000.00 each or RM83.

The 1st precious is Silver Pendant

Went to a classy Silver Smith & got myself a very special pendant (model : KAWAT).

The Shop serve complimentary drink & the Classy Necklace I have in hand cost RM300 -_-lll like it but just not worth it.

The Pendant or Kawat

Can open & replace the bronze with Crystal or BIG Pearl


The 2nd precious is the symbol of god

Combination of the goddess of Fire, Wind & Water in Balinese writing (From top to toe) Balinese wear the ring or pendant or tattoo the symbol of god to gain best luck & to protect themselves from evil black magic.

Where I headed to :P

My current Tattoo


Had it permanently written on my back surrounding the North, South, East & West of my current Chinese Charater ‘Love’.

It’s all about me if you are wondering what are all my tattoos mean

Love is for my body as I love myself more than anything & the four symbol of god surrounding it is to expend my luck from four directions and protection against evil black magic.

.:Well as I said it’s my another foolish believe:.

All about what I did in Bali by flipping over the pictures, click here

0 Voices: