Ada ApA DengAn Phuket & MoToRBike RidiNg?~~

Phuket is a beautiful calm place where my skin got really tanned & burnt as well eventhough the weather is crazy... At one time it's fanatically hot then suddenly it rains like no tomorrow @_@ I would recommend honeymooners or peepz who just want to have a lay back holiday to come here but not the peepz who wants to go rockxxing everyday.

The different between me travelling there & you all will be the beautiful places I visited was only within The Evason Phuket where we can just stay within the resort & not goin to any other part of the Island. Usually, peep will stay around Patong Beach & go to Phi-Phi Island or maya Bay which some of my friends claimed that the two Islands are the most magnificient islands to visit & a must if you go to Phuket. Well, I did raved all over Phuket Island on a motorbike belong to a kind friend of mine with Sherlee from Rawai all over to Phuket town, & Central & to Patong then to Kata & Karon as well then back to Rawai again which was a 2 or 3 hours ride within a 40 - 70 km perhour speed coz the roads in Phuket was like WTF! You won't get caught if you wear a helmet eventhough you have blond hair & blue eyes.... We also stayed in an offered Blue house with great hospitality provided too! Wakakaka Thanks PAUL!

Riding on a bike with Sherlee going around Patong was a pain in the ass experience that will remain within me for the rest of my life. The ups & down hills are all narrow cliffs that are really tough for motorbike especially for me without a license who has not been riding on a motorbike since 11 years ago (Form 3) neh. Imagine when you go down hill on a bike & your friend at the back just slide on your back and you are like nearly siting on the front handle & the road is so narrow that your friend can't move back. Luckily we didn't ended up doing the backside 360 Ollie.


My part of experience video in Phuket:






For all the photos, please click here


Damn it. I wanted to get new tattoos of mantras but I just ain't got time or peepz that can recommend me to a good place in Phuket. Thought of getting a tattoo from every unique country with tattoing art I visited. Taku~~~


To choose between Phuket & Bali..... 110% I'll choose Bali coz Bali roxx!!!

3 Voices:

ShenTak said...

CHAI LAR ~~~!!!!! SONG LAR ~~~!!!

Ling said...

lolx... did i hear sherlee calling my name in the vid. =P anyway, sounds lyk fun huh. did sherlee slimmed down as well?

Aliciaks said...

I think it'a Aaron my sarcastic colleague... hehehe

She slimmed down a bit la... but now we puttin on some wirght again... haiz....