Xmas Lighting 2011

Hmm... although I'm not Christian, I have been attending Xmas Lighting Ceremony almost every year throughout my working life in hotel industry. I remembered last year was one of the best one with good crowd and an inpromtu opening remarks by YOU KNOW WHO... Overall, it was great! But having to leave the hotel less than 1 month after that to join my current workplace is a little sad coz I still misses the joy of working in a hotel. (Can't blame me, I was working in hotel industries for 7 years...)


This year, I was a little bit dissapointed maybe not because of the ceremony itself but the people that used to work together with me were all either left the company or not participating in this year's event on 2 December 2011. But anyway, the most important thing was to be able to try and catch up with some good old friends who are still there. :)

.:Xmas Carolers from St Thomas Church:.

.:The Ladies from Sales, Front Desk & Fit & Spa Lounge:.

.:Hotel's Resident Manager with the children lighting up the Xmas Tree:.

.:Me & Amy:.

.:Me & Martina:.
After the ceremony, had a chit chat laid back session with Jerry at Station One, Hills Shopping Mall. We wanted to go to Full House, a lifestyle cafe but it was Full House anyway so we switched to Station One. It was a good evening despite I was down with FLU and Cough... over the weekend..

0 Voices: