Permanent Eyeliner & Laser

Once in a while, I'll do something to my face as Facial Improvement. Not as serious as cosmetic surgery but more to like permanent colours, facial etc. This time, I choosed to do a permanent eyeliner colour so I do not have to bother not using eyeliner ended up looking like I've just cried the night before. I also lasered off the oil pimples block on the left side of my nose which has been bothering me since about 10 years ago...

.;See the oil pimples block on my nose:.

.:After the process I look like Tom Sawyer:.
But it'll be gone after the skin heal in a week time and hopefully I'll not be stubborn to be sun tanning under the sun anymore since my dry skin can't really take direct sun which was causing the freckles and all that. :)

1 Voices:

wheatgerm said...

seems painful