New Taste in BDC A1 Kopitiam

I have to admit that almost every Saturday or Sunday I will visit BDC A1 kopitiam for breakfast although it's no where near Desa Wira, Batu Kawa... This is because I have always think that they serve the best Popiah, best Kueh Chap and best & only half cooked egg Cha Kueh (by request) in Kuching. The Kolo Mee is not bad at all. All these food might not be the best for others but it definitely suits my taste buds well.

Me and couple good friends first dined there back in 2007 because Brian's dad sells 'Cha Kueh', fried yam cake there and Brian intoduces half cooked egg Cha Kueh which has became my all time favourite since then.

.:Cha Kueh:.
Yesterday, I went with dad and realized that the Roti Canai stall has changed people. Thank God coz the previous 2 stall operator's Roti Canai sux and a better taste Roti Canai can encourage dad to join me for breakfast in A1 more coz he loves Murtabak. After trying the Sardin Murtabak 'RM4.00' (although dad prefers Lamb Murtabak more, it's not in the menu), it's not bad at all. So I guess, there's good chance that we will be ordering roti canai in A1 in the next trip.

.:Dad enjoying his Lamb Murtabak:.
.:The last few pieces left:.

0 Voices: