Stephen's Birthday Dinner @ Blablabla

Had a dinner with Stephen in Blablabla on 1st December 2011 to celebrate his birthday since I've promised him a month ago. As usual, this is my favourite place to bring people for special occasion because of the nice ambience of the place and not too crowded. 

We only ordered the lambchop with black pepper, Midin Salad and a piece of Strawberry Cheese Cake since I am on DIET as usual.

.:Stephen with Lamb Chop with Black Pepper Sauce RM38:.
The lambchop with blackpepper sauce is more to the sweet side. I guess since it's a chinese fushion cuisine, it will not be what's expected from the normal lambchop with black pepper sauce but I like it cause the taste is just right for my taste buds although I only ate a few little pieces. T_T

.:As if it's my birthday ho.. hehehe RM12:.


I didn't take the photo of the Midin Salad which was RM13 or RM16 if not mistaken because I was too hungry and since the Midin Salad has always been my favourite, I forgotten totally about the photo. It's a mildly boiled midin marinated with olive oil, red onion, lime, pinch of salt, chilli etc.  A little bit like how people marinate raw fish called 'Umai'.

Overall with drinks & papaya + peanut appertizer, the damage done was RM87 which was already expected anyway. For the nice ambience and good food, a little over price is acceptable especially for special occasions.

0 Voices: