2012’s New Year Resolution

OK this is the time of the year I will be jotting down my resolutions for next year. Looking at my existing resolutions there’s at least a few of the resolutions accomplished. Good enough to do a little celebration for myself.

Let’s look at last year’s resolutions…

MY 2011'S RESOLUTION!
1) Get a MAC Book... Need to start brushing up my illustrator and photoshop skills. (Not accomplished but currently using a notebook with photoshop)

2) Get a Brand New Car. (Accomplished!)

3) Enroll to a Tailoring Class.. who knows you'll be hearing designer brand in 5 years! LOL (This is going to be scrapped OFF as my travelling and working schedule doesn't seem to make this resolution realistic)

4) To reach and maintain below 55Kgs (YES & NO… trying to maintain)

5) To pay all my bills on time... (I've always procastinate!) (YES & NO… trying to maintain)

Anyway, here's what I posted last year... http://aliciaks.blogspot.com/2010/11/december-is-coming.html

SO AS FOR 2012, it will be more relaxed like...

1) Continue to maintain below 55Kg.

2) To continue to pay my bills ON TIME.

3) To cope up with sufficient and consistent savings every month. I am bad in controling my expenditure... It's hard to be a smart shopper when you try to own everything at 1 time. hehehe

4) Over the weekends or free time, always do something that cheer myself up such as a pampering good massage, hairdo,  facial, weekend cookings/bakings, road trip, beaching, planting the greens etc.

I guess, as year passed by my resolutions are getting lesser and lesser. Hmm.. it's not a bad or good thing. Just reminding myself I am pretty satisfied with many things in life.

0 Voices: