December is coming....


Well it's another December soon and Xmas is coming again. As far as I know... my this year's resolution has not been achieved much.. Let's look at it again.. picked from 2009 :-

1) To start going to Yoga class again (TOOK UP AEROBIC CLASSES INSTEAD)

2) Dance.. at least once a week (FAILED... I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN DANCING INSIDE ME ONLY.. LOL)

3) Lamination floor for the studio & Installing AC (NOT DONE... RENTED OUT INSTEAD)

4) Must buy a surf board in Bali this trip (NOT DONE... CHANGED OF MINE BUT GOING AGAIN IN 2011... LOL)

5) Get a new lap top by middle of the year (DONE)

6) Get a new camera (CONSIDER IT DONE... GETTING IT IN DECEMBER)

7) Despite all the above, to save enough money for 2011's holiday trip to.... (DONE... BANGKOK & KOH PANGANG IN OCT 2011)

8) & Finally to do better in what I am doing now. (DONE.... There will be a big change of life on 10th January 2011)

Looking at it.... it's quite reasonable. I will make my next year's resolution early coz everyone should plan early and get over with it instead of waiting for the last day of the year!


MY 2011'S RESOLUTION!
1) Get a MAC Book.. Need to start brushing up my illustrator and photoshop skills

2) Get a Brand New Car

3) Enroll to a Tailoring Class.. who knows you'll be hearing designer brand in 5 years! LOL

4) To reach and maintain below 55Kgs

5) To pay all my bills on time... (I've always procastinate!)

5 resolutions are enough for next year!
So... what have you achieved this year and what's your plan next?




4 Voices:

Anonymous said...

u look great in the pic. :D

btw, i'm leaving for bangkok on first day of new year. so kenot be too wasted on new year's eve. kekeke

Anonymous said...

u look great in the pic. :D

btw, i'm leaving for bangkok on first day of new year. so kenot be too wasted on new year's eve. kekeke

Aliciaks said...

wahrau.. need to tell me twice that I look great in the pic ka? hahaha but i feel good! :)

pcqpig said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.