On first day of December

On first day of December, it's World's AIDS day... all my colleagues were wearing red ribbon including myself... 

On first day of December, it's also the Annual Christmas Lighting Ceremony and all my colleagues were there to witness the jolly event... I on the other hand was asked to do an impromptu welcome note and it went alright i guess since most of the people that came were either hotel guests, my colleagues, the invited guests from charitable homes, my friends and my FB friends included..he he he... all the lovely people..

This event is not only about lighting but there's a whole month of chances for you to do good deeds and do a little to help the needy ones... for more info, log on to Pullman Kuching's blog... ya you didn't read wrongly... I repeat.. Pullman Kuching's blog at www.pullmankuchinghotel.blogspot.com

.:As you know.. I am a shopaholic and it's obvious:.

.:I didn't know how I managed to stand like Michael Jackson's MTV:.

.:With my little guest from PERKATA.. he is a cheerful boy:.

XOXO

0 Voices: