The Brand New Car - 2011

.:Peugeot 207 Sedan:.
I've always love Peugeot and with the new Peugeot 207 sedan which is Malaysia assembled, the price is slightly lower than some of the over-priced and over-popular car in the country...  I have always never been the 'follow the crowd' type of person and this car is not as overloaded in the street as Malaysian Made car or some of the IN Japanese brand on the road. But people are concerning about the spare parts and maintenance cost... For me, it's all about LUCK when you buy anything at all even when it come to house, computer, hand phone etc...

Oh well, it's just a plan to look ahead to accomplish my next year's resolution No.2 which is To get a Brand New Car. Looking at beginning of April... but it doesn't mean that I won't change my mind coz I am a woman after all! he he he

Check out more about the car from a car blogger .:Here:.

0 Voices: