Farewell Lunch @ Causeway Bay

So... I'll be leaving Pullman Kuching soon and my last day falls on 30 Dec, my farewell lunch is about 2 weeks earlier which is today, 15 Dec. Well, I don't mind though coz sooner or later doesn't matter as only the effort counts. In Hokkien we always say 'Wu Sim Tu Ho'

Causeway Bay is not a bad place to eat at all despite the noise from all the mandarin speaking diners all over talking loudly while enjoying the delicious food... Here's a little bit about the lunch...

.:Ma Favourite photo of the day... Me & Cyril - while waiting for the food:.

The journey began in a van...

.:Mei. Novi, Nonik & Tay:.

.:Me & Nonik:.
.:Doreen, Me & Nonik:.
 When we were there...

.:Doreen & Bernadette busy choosing... I was recommending the BANANA SPILT:.
.:Mr Fabrice & Wenny also busy choosing:.


.:And still discussing about what to eat:.

.:Camwhores promoting Causeway Bay:.

.:Johnny with a very chic drink:.
.:My Farewell cake was something like chocobana:.

.:With Mr Fabrice after he handed over something sweet & meaningful from everyone:.

.:Excited... The LOOK on my face is soooo obvious:.

.:Hahaha... some of my favourite photos!:.

.:Excited over everything:.

.:I got 2 Hot Pink Parker Pens... with a personalized photo!.. I loike!:.


See.... everyone is happy that I will be moving to a new opportunity for my career... Instead of working my ass off for company's profit, I will be playing a little part in Saving the Planet and I hope that I can contribute well.. 

I love the gifts, the effort and appreciate all the time and things I went through with everyone! This is not the end... It is just the beginning and besides, I will still pretty much be IN TOWM... 

Hugs & Kisses!


0 Voices: