Thank You for the precious Gifts!

All these people made me feel so special in December with shower of gifts and companionship.

In December, I tried to cherish every moment and the person I ate the most lunch with in December is the one sitting on the right... This photo was taken in Verinice.


Had the best Chinese Bacon & Egg Sandwich made from the heart.... Lotsa tomato sauce. Reminded me of childhood recess burger which my dad proudly made every morning. I always brought it back in piece and let it grew fungus in my school bag until mum found out and that's when I had some of my dramatic days.



Plus a few little bags to keep my money... 2011 looks promising. With so many purses, it requires so much cash!




And some other gifts of 'what women need'.


Last but not least, previously posted personalized pen at my favourite magenta coror!



It's either something for Xmas or for farewell but the most important thing is, I love them all.. 

Tee Hee!

0 Voices: