New Years Eve BBQ Pot Luck Party

First post of the year!

It has been more than 3 years since I moved here and have never invited anyone for any house warming or anything and have been traveling for most of the Chinese New Years..

Since I'm in the mood and the home is quite empty (Only me and The Papa), I've invited some close friends and relatives for a BBQ pot luck party on... 31st December 2010.

First Great Help

The first crowd who came were Chiao Fang, Angela and the kids. Dad was very amazed with how talkative they are.. I am sure my niece will be like that in a few years. hehe the two gurls helped me with setting up the tables and washing the glasses etc. 

Second Great Help

The second crowd was Ellen and the hubby Justin. They helped me to prepare the BBQ area as well as 'Penggang' the lamb, chicken wing and luncheon meat. Yuhuu! 

Third Great Help

The few other people who had also been helping were Onga Ko, Nelson, Siew Phing & Fung Fung with some clearing and dish washing. 

Without all these people, I would have been dead after the first hour... So  lucky and very grateful to have helpful, caring and bubbly friends and relatives.... It's always nice to have a simple gathering like this and dad was very happy with the kids around. Overall, everyone was happy I guess but so sorry to those whom I can't entertained enough and thanks for coming! Here's some of the photos taken: -


.:The Personalized Food Tag:.

.:General View of the Crowd:.
.:Ellen, Justin & Chow Yun Fatt:.



.:Ah Tong aka Ah Long:.

.:Doreen & Future Doreens:.
.:Cousin, Daddy and the kids:.

.:Jerry, Angela, Me & Elson:.

.:Michelle & Jeremy - The lovely Couple:.

.:Jac & I with my favourite bowl:.

.:Nelson & Me:.

.:2 besties from work:.

.:2 besties from Politeknik with their GF and Wife:.

.:The Designer and Kepoci:.
.:Me & ma first Cousin - Hong Hong:.

.:The Happy dad:.

.:Lastly enjoying fireworks from the Ah Beng Concert at MJC:.

It was a cool gathering after all and the clearing wasn't that bad... Am considering to have an open house for CNY in 2012 if all my siblings are back to help up! he he he

0 Voices: