Movie Day

I went to movie at MBO with my dad on Friday morning since I was on a week leave before I started the new work. We went for Season of the Witch and to be honest, the movie was not great at all especially extreme slow story line in only 1 hour 30 minutes or slightly more.

Before movie, we had lunch at Ting’s Noodle (Spring Branch). Dad said the dishes were too salty but I think it’s quite reasonable since dad has a very mild taste by nature.

.:Waiting for the lunch!:.
Well I think this will be the last time dad and I will go for movie  in MBO because there’s a lot of climbing to do before reaching the Cineplex itself which I’ve just realized when looking at dad climbing and complaining about the staircases. It’s really quite hard to please my Papa but I enjoy spending time with him. :)

.:Notice the Staircase...:.

0 Voices: