Chinese New Year Pineapple Tarts for Sale!

I've always love to eat one of those 'Melts in Your Mouth' pineapple tarts and couple years ago, I tried baking it myself with some help from the recipe I got through google search and it worked out quite well. Back then, I baked some for eating pleasure and shared with my friends, relatives and colleagues coz good things are meant to be shared! 

Since I will not start working until 10 January and Chinese New Year is so near, Angela suggested I should bake pineapple tarts for sale and she would be my first customer coz she just missed the taste of it. By posting the picture in Facebook (Click Here) informing most of my close friends yesterday, I now have 15 orders and it will definitely increase as I still have to bake for myself.. 

I have bought 20pcs pineapple and did the pineapple peeling and blending work yesterday. Such a tiring work.. hehe. The first batch of the baked pineapple tarts should be available from tomorrow onwards selling at RM20 for 50pcs.

The secret of why it is so irresistible is because of of two elements which are

100% Golden Churn Butter 
100% Fresh Pineapple

How does the pineapple tarts look like,

.:This is how it looks before going into the oven:-
.:Peeling and cutting the pineapple 'like pro':.

.:cut into smaller pieces before blending it:.
.:The blended pineapple and Lotsa Pineapple Juice for the day:.
.:Cook it for about 2 hours until it's brown & dry and add some sugar & Cinnamon:.
.:The waste is so heavy T_T:.

If you are in Kuching and have read this post before 25th January 2011 and craving for pineapple tarts like this, it means it's still on time to order. Email me at aliciakcng@hotmail.com or PM me in Facebook (Alicia Ng). It's RM24 per container of 50pcs and you can choose to collect from my house or I can send to you if you stay within 8km from town area. ;)

2 Voices:

Miss G said...

U can use those waste to make enzyme! lol

Aliciaks said...

HAHAHA memang Jiat Lat!