ZoDiac RepoRt

Am I really stressed out like what has been publish in Friday's Borneo Post's Zodiac.... It is so much related to what's going on with my life now.



I've really been pushing myself to learn things. We are not saying about few things here but it's about massively overload things. The time is tickling away and being a Form 5 graduate person i need to work 10 times harder than the others. I ain't trying to be perfect here but my conscious tells me that I must learn a lot of extraodinary things in order to be better than others.

Question is... Can I or can't I do it?

Lingie is right about luck! I need more good luck here.. Think positive think positive..

2 Voices:

eLisSa said...

i'm sure u can do it. don't worry.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. does topamax speed up your metabolism Clambake stationery Steam jacket kettle rolling laptop bag http://www.wireless-barcode-scanner.info/dancing2binstruction.html