Better quality video for a starter

First of all I would like to thank a software professional Mr Ah Tatk for telling me to look for my celebrity neighbour Mr Kenny Sia Sia Khi who's house is behind mine to ask the question on

~How to mute a video in Window Movie Maker Before Editing it har???~

F#@K man... luckily I didn't take his good deed advise but found out that I am stupid enough for not taking note on the volumn button in the programme itself.. Thanks to Mr Tatk again for reminding me something about the volumn thingy.

& this is a 'The Making' type of video about the photoshooting session. I was really touched when I first saw it... Like a director watching his own movie.... The clip Rhymes with James Blunt's You're Beautiful! You'll know why I said it after you watched it.

(Hope this one will give you guys a clearer picture on the process.. See Post dated March 16 if you are wondering what am I talking about)




1 Voices:

ShenTak said...

you are so fat
you are so fat
you are so fat, it's true
i saw your body, feel like to puke
and i don't know what to do

song for AhSeng; not u love