~~~ThOught My Stop Clubbing ProGraMme is Working WeLL~~~

...Planned to go Lim Teh last night but end up drinking and dancing in Grappa and so forth...

Ana offered to open a bottle of JD so.. Without hesitation, open lah.. wanted to ask Super Soon and Egg Tart those peepz to join in but they were already busy drinking at Rainforest. So might as well just join them after I'm totally satisfied with the volumn of whisky Sherlee & I drank. Grappa was bit quiet for Friday night as I can still walk while doing 360 which I didn't do. hahaha


Wallop 1/2 bottle ok can go to Rainforest around 12.45am and Egg Tart told me that it's Super Soon's burst day! Since it's his special day, ok la open 1 jug for all as a burst day gift since nobody told me earlier (check Xanga his burstday is on 27 leh I've been cheated wei! lolz) .... I was so doomed after few '1 go' glasses... Start laughing & giggling and laughing non-stop. It wasn't a happy laugh... it was a sad laugh indeed... laughing on how stupid I am and how miserable I am for loving someone who is not liking me at all... I knew that since December when he told me that he doesn't like me anymore and that's when my heart started felling apart. I must let go but I can't! Maybe when I found someone better I will 'It's gonna be a longway baby' (Learnt this from Fatboy Slim when I was in Form 4)

After Rainforest joint Sherlee's friends 2 black guys and a chinese to Soho but it's closed so we just drank while sitting on the bench.. Don't remember what I said to them except I know that it's Andy, Jonathan & John & I nearly broke John's International driving license or something. Had a good crapping around with them while Sherlee was gone with Mr Camel Mungkhuur looking for the MIA Mr Camel Byuguun aka Beck. I was so mixed up last night with my head spinning and another Indian Girl (Nina) and Ms Camel Anya showing up... Must have been an International Celebration Day. Celebrating me being fled by a camel or something.

After Soho... I dunno wat time it was... We went to the old 'Sun Cafe' for Supper coz the old 'Homecook Chicken Rice got nothing to eat'.. I of course didn't eat or drink anything... I was not even in the Coffee Shop. Was sitting on the staircase alone between RHB Bank & the Coffee Shop crying................ I guess I was so sad that the tears just keep falling down. I just cried and cried and vomitted and asked everybody to leave me alone as usual (in a good way) coz Nina kept talking to me and telling me that she also loves some guy buy that guy doesn't love him bla bla bla which was really annoying. After having enough crying activity, I just fell and slept while sitting on the staircase crossing my leg and this is the second time I slept on the road side since Christmas Eve. I knocked my head on the cement staircase when my head landed to sleep man! that hurts till now....

And so we went home & I slept in the bathroom till 5.30am until I realized that I was about to flood my bathroom and went back to my room and set my alarm to 7.30am. It's a working Saturday the next day man!

Now here I am sitting alone in the office still feels like laughing and giggling coz I'm just in the process of sobering. How I wish I was Lim Tehing at Jalan Song and went back without hurting my head and my heart... But I had a good drink, good time, good crap and good cried...

~Life is complicated but this is the path that I choosed and I'll live with it~

6 Voices:

Ling said...

life is complicated..but love is worse..

at least u can cry them all out. i can't even cry. mayb i've forgotten how to cry. now my sorrowness just builds within me and sooner or later it will clog my heart. i m not sure why i feel this way but mayb bcos seeing my goodfrens loosing their love ones (ie. death, breakups) recently made me thought of myself. Loneliness is about to conquer me if i don't keep myself buzier. =(

ShenTak said...

Hey, we got take pic mer?

cry me a river~~...no worries i will teach you guys how to cry.

Ling said...

somebody must've been really wasted to even remember taking photos. wahaha all of a sudden.. *evil thoughts* grinning at tak

Aliciaks said...

we were siaw siaw liaw that night.. tak became my boxing sand bag if i dun remember wrongly & i've been slapping evryone's head! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! hong kong tailored shirt Ice cream freezer replacement parts Vintage oregon state u football t shirts General motors chevrolet suburban recalls Child development t-shirt http://www.fantasy-basketball-9.info/Michigan-high-school-basketball-results.html Resident evil toys Bulk t-shirts http://www.small-business-credit-cards.info arkansas basketball players Liquor cabinets Acadmeny sports

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Regulation craps tables Insurers uk Future shop portable dvd players Information ultracet Sister twelve pussy bra panties straight edge shirt Plantronics headset amplifier Tattoos with hearts and flowers around it 89 mazda mpv transmission rebuilt Canadian meridia no md visit Reading running record calculator Neithercutt car museum Securities america advisor inc Refrigewear jackets