'My Girl & I'

It's another boring Tuesday when I have to attend tough Japanese Class under great pressure of little understanding. I think my Mongolian beats my Japanese *sigh* Choosing another light blue jacket to class as I will be going for a movie after that...... gave me another shock when we went to pick Tuvshu and Bayarlaa up from Hornbill & he was also wearing a light blue T-shirt (different) patern than last time when Sherlee started to asked if we have promised to wear the same color shirt or something like that. Well, It's fate but we are just not meant to be together...

We went to Star Cineplex for a Korean Love Story Movie ' My Girl & I ' starring by actor Cha Tai-Hyun (My Sassy Girl) and actres Song Hye-Kyo (Full House). Knowing that there will be crying part, Tuvshu acted how he will cry even before the movie started. (Crocodile cry by taking his own tears with right hand and put it on his left hand) We were all laughing and there were countable peepz in the cineplex... maybe around 12 peepz but it's nice not to have the cioneplex to be crowded

When the movie started........ Ten Ten Ten Ten~~~~ (HEY WHERE'S THE ENGLISH SUBTITLE???!!!) was what both Tuvshu & Bayarlaa said together... There were only Malay and Mandarin subtitle

I have to be a full time interpreter throughout the movie with my head leaning on his shoulder... how I wish I'm doing that as a special angel to him but he seems to just let me lie on his shoulder... not pushing me away nor have his arm to wrap around me... (I guess he was just being diplomatic. he doesn't wanna hurt me nor wanna get back together as he will be leaving soon and our relationship is impossible) When it came to the sad part & I was about to cry he kept shaking me to tell him what they are saying.... So... troublesome! I told him whatever I want... sometimes it's about how I feel and he just aha... ok... oh... with his eyes concentrating with the movie and his ear listening.

The Sypnisis

It's about an ordinary high school guy who lives a normal life with few good friends in a fishing village. It started a scene where he nearly drown and was saved by a girl but the girl let him lying on the beach. He woke up assuming that his three friends saved his life seems they were the three peepz shaking him to wake up. The thought he was sleeping on the beach..

He eventually went to the same class with the girl who aparently is the pretiest girl in school. One day, the girl approached him and they started to get to know each other and became lover in a lot of romantic scenery. It was like a wonderful dream that came true.... Everything was just too perfect.

They went for vacation to an Island which was supposed to be in group but his friends (FLY KITE) them. We'll they just went and that's where he get his 1st kiss... It was kinda romantic as he was talking about an uninteresting topic & she just suddenly kissed him.

Next day, she was satnding on a cliff and smilling to him. As he smiled back to her from a distance, she suddenly fell on her knees and fainted.... Jeng Jeng Jeng... she got Leukimia and after so many sad parts and so foth, she died. (More sad and funny and romantic scene) lazy to tell all.

(Oh ya... in there also have his grandfather's love story and he asked his mum does she misses his father who died... was kinda touching)

The end.

My Personal Comment

Just another sad love story which any Romeo or Juliet has to die. Can't really judge how good the movie is because I didn't put my 100% concentration and feelings for this movie as I was busy translating the subtitle to English. But it's a good movie.... Will have to watch the DVD version again i guess.





5 Voices:

Ling said...

WU WU WU!! GETTING HEATTY IN THE CINEMA YA!!! BAD GURL! *smack*
hahahahaha

eeeeeeee.. sounds interesting.. i wan2 watch and cry... HAHAHA luv it luv it.. buy a vcd for me..i'll ask my sis bring over when she goes back yea.. jeng jeng jeng..pirated supporter...hahaha

Aliciaks said...

when she coming back har har har?

calvism said...

+ i love Song Hye-Kyo!

Ling said...

june..mayb..not confirm

Aliciaks said...

oh... ok ok... ask her to call me i buy u pirated dvd la.. hehe