~Bouncing Love In The Air~

~Love is a wonderful feeling~
-But it's only wonderful when two people fell in love at the same time-

OK back to the normal me... ya I still love him & indeed very much in love with him. So what? I know I'm a fool but at least let me be one for a while. He is leaving soon and let the last few weeks to be the best ever spending time as nothing more than good friends.
It's better that way, no arguement no nothing.

There is nothing I can do about how I feel. I'm just so into him and that's it. Tried million ways to get rid of him from my mind but it still comes back to me like the sun that shines every morning.

I'm glad that we still had some good time taking few best shots of studio-like pictures which was done in my room with the help of 4 camels, Sherlee & my video camera lady lil sister. Took us 2 hours from 11.00pm to 1.00am on last Tuesday night to complete the shooting session with make ups and changing clothes, blackground and posing styles using 2 cameras (main IXUS4 & side Olympus C480) and a Nokia6670 as the video camera for candid shots of the whole process... It was a damn hardwork but for his assignment's sake which he wanted to have a more professional like photos to be included in his website design...
With some not so impressive type of cameras, the result was.......
Nobody can tell where it was

Wearing my favourite light blue ASAHI (Morning Sun) beer T-Shirt to my Japanese night class was a brilliant idea! It was a coincident that he was wearing a light blue T-Shirt too when I went to pick him up.... Hiaks Hiaks Hiaks.. Another crazily brilliant idea pops up in my mind

Besides taking the Pictures for his assignment, we took few shots especially for our own collection i guess and the shots was...
~UNDESCRIBABLE FANTASTIC~

FOR ASSIGNMENT

Artistic Shot With Pearl Harbour Background Which I angkat balik from Riverside Cineplex many years ago for future use....NOW THIS IS THE FUTURE USE....

Face Off Shot

Pretending to be very talented in designing with a -Red Background- and showing me his Solitaire Games
~~Maiku la~~
(The Yelow block for the laptop was taken back from Parkson few years ago---unwanted perfume promotional cube for displaying perfume---

~STRESS OVER~ my command which design to choose

ACT Cool possing with a 'Kelefe'

This is ~MY MASTERMIND IDEA~ of Having a break session

Sexy Camel Tail SHOT

Shot that Melted my heart When I 1st Saw It.... Taken by the Side Crew (Bayaraa) with a re-painted unwanted locker i took back from my office few years ago for future use...AND THIS IS ALSO A FUTURE USE...


Conclusion : I'm a Junk Collector but hey.... Junks are not just Junks okie

FUN SHOTS

1 human and 2 camels

Supporting Crews

Brokeback Mountain Wannabiaks

1 camel & 2 humans

Kick My Ass Shot


SOMETHING FOR THE TWO OF US

The Real Stuff (Same Color T-Shirt... CooOoOollLLlll)

It's OK for not talking to each other coz...

Who Cares

-Reality Shot of what usually happen- (TOILERATE)

Sometimes It's Cute Too

This is how I'll miss him Gua...

Too Late to Be Sorry

Womensssssss

~Possing With My Toy Story PIGGY~ (Also a Junk from Riverside Cineplex)

BEHIND THE SCENE

The Ular Crews All The way from Mongolia :P

How Camel Hang the background..... Mission Impossible

Hungry After A Freaking 2 Hours Shots


Short Video on the low budget studio shots that night.. Funny But Really Cool.. Check it out at

HERE


After He leaves.....

~AND I DON'T THINK THAT I'LL EVER SEE HIM AGAIN~
~BUT WE SHARED A MOMENT THAT WILL LAST TILL THE END~
-WELL-
~BUT IT'S TIME TO FACE THE TRUTH, THAT I'LL NEVER BE WITH YOU~

3 Voices:

Ling said...

Love is a beautiful feeling... it can make u fly high up in the sky but it sure kills u too..

so...somebody was lying when she said she didn't think of him anymore lar... jeng jeng jeng..wahahahaha i doubt it from the start... anyway, u'll find ur match one day... no worries okie?

I've found the guy of my dreams. He has everything i want in a man. Tho i've never met him in real but i had this instant sparks the first time i set my eyes on him. just the other day, he told me he likes this girl which is obviously not me which kinda broke my heart. I guess it's fair. I'm here... he's there.. Talking about fate & timing. I believe we do create the chances & not just wait around for fate. but too bad..i'm stuck in this shit-hole. *for now.. let's just hope by the time i met him, he is still available..haha

Nice pictures btw... nice work... every pictures tell a story =P

goodbye to the camels... send my regards

Anonymous said...

hah, another talented show

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Xp pop up blocker scholarships for german american women