~WEDDING~

~I'm so down and everyone around me seems to be having so much fun~

~Wish I could join the crowd but things happened and it changed my life~

It's another wedding to attend and it's Rosni's. Congratulation and wish you all the best!

I attended her wedding reception last Sunday morning (18/03/2006) and start thinking that so many people is getting married and they look so happy on their wedding day... & deep in my heart I wishes them to be happily ever after because there is always ups & downs in a marriage life. Having a plan for my career and only settle down by the age of 28, i'm not interested in marrying anyone at all now and I don't know why...

Malay wedding is like super duper hot... It's like that all the time. Have been attending weddings throughout the year but this is the 1st for this year :-) The wedding was more like a classmate reunion or something as we all met there. I was happy and yet sad but i just can't help it. This kind of feeling is terrible man. I need to get a vacation or something but my vacation is like 6 months away when I get to go to Bali for 5 days and Phuket for 4 days. It's too long before I'm dead inside. Feeling like my inside out and outside in.

Cut the crap... I'm just making myself more miserable. K lets have a look at the photos taken during Rosni's wedding...

Rosni on her DAY!

Rosni & Husband :P

The Forever Loving Effendi & Lyvia

Eating Time
My Favourite Picture.... Look so thin with the big sized peepz around...

Ellen... wish you were here

1 Voices:

Ling said...

i wish i was here too!!! ARGH!!!!! missed out the fun T_T