Time Out Saturday



Went to the beach again last Saturday with musician friends & friends & friends of friends.. It was kinda fun. There were about 14 of us? I can't remember coz I din't really know all of them and I was just too busy thinking of work.. ya work.. damn... Anyway, I got along with the people and they are all very funny and friendly. :) Here's some photos to share..




.:How we started the fire:.


.:BBQ:.

.:So called picnic drama.. she hurt her back:.

.:I just love this photo coz i don't look fat in there.. hahaha:.

.:LOL:.

These days Deja Vu is like my trend.. happened to me twice last week. Once being a hilarious and the other one being beautiful. I'll skip the hilarious Deja Vu but the beautiful one is that i dreamt that I see the most beautiful rainbow ever in my whole life and I was just starring at the rainbow in the dream as if it's a glowing diamond. I saw the rainbow in Satubong.. one side being the beautiful Kuching sunset, the other side behind the mountain is a rainbow slowly forming itself and I was standing in the water admiring the beautiful scene and smilling to myself. That moment, is something to be remembered for the rest of my life. Too bad I don't have a digital camera that I can snap the perfect moment.

0 Voices: