Temporary Joy



There are two William Juniors at home now.. One being extremely big & fat and the other is just normal. The mother brought it to our house and it attracts the neighbour hoods children to visit our house too! Dad says will give it away or might just sell them off if the price is good coz William is a mixed black retriever and it's puppies are definitely not the usual ones.

Anyway, it's something to put a smile on my face on a time like this... Sometimes I just wonder what will happen and just to find out that there is nothing going to happen. Not before, not now and not even in the future coz it's just the way it is. Anyway, holiday is coming soon and I am really excited to stay away from Kuching for a while taking a break from all the things playing in my mind, be it for work or personal.

Damages are done but I'll be alright... I always do.

0 Voices: