Badminton

Went for badminton session with cousy Fung Fung aka Hong Hong. She told me it's playing badminton and then I found out it's a training session with a coach for Assar Senari's badminton team. The coash is Uncle Johnny... my coach when I was 10 years old and he is still very 'hensem' like last time just that he looks older now.

Didn't play much though, coz i jut want to exercise abit. He invited me to play with some of his students but i nicely said no coz I was not prepared to play with semi-pro yet... Rusted hands and legs how to play with them??? Well he said, since you were a player, you'll catch up. la la la that I didn't think about it. Maybe next time I'll just blend in and play :)

Anyway, this morning I had a very bad migraine. Maybe it's because all the stress last month and Saturday night i didnt had a good sleep plus the exercise last night.. maybe so many maybe...

0 Voices: