Lousy Saturday

Have to be the MOD last night, meaning spending 1 night in the hotel...

12.30am.. my hand phone rang & it was Johnny who had clumsily locked himself outside the apartment while he was in between the door and the gate. Wanted to laugh at him but I was just too tired. He left the key inside... Thought him how to unlock the door without key and went back to sleep.

2.00am.. the hotel phone rang & it was security asking if I would like to go rounding with them. WTF why didn't call in the morning but now! But I was alright.. never been in a bad mood after i wake up anyway. So I had nicely told them I will do it the next morning.

Had a stupid dream as well... Lots of people involved in the dream, went to a lot of places in Kuching too... it was a lousy saturday night and i didn't go to visit my grandparents grave this morning because I have to work... haiz... was actually looking forward to it.

0 Voices: