Sunday is cool

Yesterday went for a morning swim with daddy at MBKS swimming pool. Dragged myself up at 8.30am after dad being the alarm as usual... It was a good swim ;)

My day was followed with lunch after resting for a while at home and straight to office. I managed to finished some work and then lazily watched some video footage of the grand opening ceremony before Mr control hensem invited me to the beach.

We only went at 5.30pm and reach Santubong resort's beach at 6.30pm just on time to catch the sunset. By 7pm, we had to leave because security need to close the gate and so we went to see the studio because Mr control hensem wna practise Brazilian martial art.. haha we'll see

.:Sunset in Kuching:.


.:With the hat I found & grabbed from the car:.

And so, that was my Sunday and I think it went quite well and full of coolness to do couple things in one day without worry, without needing to deal with jealousy, without having to report to anyone, without driving of course! Feels great to be myself once again doing things that I like to do freely.

0 Voices: