Hardjump and Glowstringing Class

I am going to start conducting Hardjump and Basic Glow Stringing class for Kuching. The schedule will be as below: -


Thursday : 7pm-8pm (Hard Jump) | 8pm-9pm (Hard Jump)
Friday : 7pm-8pm (Glow Stringing)

The payment is an affordable RM6 per class or RM20 per month for the studio's utilities cost and maintenance. For glow stringing class, interested learner can purchase the new glow stick from me during the class =)

Looking at class is starting real soon, please do email me at : aliciakcng@hotmail.com or call me at 016-8667998

To find out more abour hardjump and glowstringing, please see the video below


.:Hardjump - Taken quite long ago:.


.:Glow stringing - randomly choosed from youtbe XD:.

1 Voices:

annna said...

hi alicia!!

ahlost kai siaw me here. This is cool dance class. Where's the venue?