Hardjump

Jumpstyle is a dance and music genre mainly practiced in Europe, specifically the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, and northern France. The dance is also called Jumpen (English word Jump + the Dutch suffix -en, meaning "to jump" or "jumping"). Jumpstyle also refers to a style of music to which Jumpstyle can be performed.[1]. Jumpstyle originated in 1997 in Belgium. Jumpstyle is an off-shoot of the Gabber music and dance scene.

What's the difference between jumpstyle and hardjump?


Jumpstyle (origin-your right leg always kick 2 times when it's in front)

Hardjump (Harder looking - your right leg just kick 1 time infront regardless whatever you are about to do...-and the music used is usually harder too...)


To make it simple.. it's just jumping around in a cordination. Plus it's fun!

Simpsons Family can do it... so can you...


.:My favourite vid:.


.:A newer version:.

Couple friends tried the hardjump class.. and they are totally new to this dance.. I hope they do enjoy it as much as I do =)

3 Voices:

ahlost said...

Yupz.. I enjoyed it.. But I'm a slow learner.. So, please bersabar with me k :D

Aliciaks said...

hahaha no la.. u're alright. XD i remembered when i 1st started.. no proper guide. Just watch youtube and assume that it's right then just jump around.. haha those times were so funny. I looked silly

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that particular model. The prices as regards the shoes are around 220 bucks everwhere. But definitively I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?