Cover Song of Steven and Coconut Treez

I have never seen this band's song in any band's cover song list until I went to Indonesia. Really felt so good when everybody knows the song and LOVE the song. Hell yeah! Even the in house band have the song I 'Welcome to My Paradise' n their list.. and so Ngurah decided to drag me into singing the song... I was a bad singer but we had fun.. Especially the lady backup dancer. Felt great to have a fan that really appreciate my voice. HAHAHA



.:The Video:.

Oh by the way, I went to Sylvia Saloon at Saberkas 3rd Floor where Johnny 'Grappa' is working now to straighten my hair and trim it. It's not re-bonding coz they uses another type of chemical and do not use the ironing method so it looks natural and not like me having a flat hair with a big round face. Apparently it's called 3 in 1 and it took only less than an hour to finish the whole process =)


.:My new hair:.

1 Voices:

ahlost said...

You look great with new hair...

Gonna ask you bout your hair laterz :D