Took off the Dreadlock

When it comes to take it off... It's either a myth or the easiest way to just shave your head. I read an article in the internet before I got my hair dreaded. There are 3 ways.

1) Shave it.

2) Cut it shorter and put VO5 oil for couple hours before you take it off slowly.


3) Put some oil, leave it and take it off slowly.


What I did is basically a combination of no.2 & no.3 including washing my hair with normal shampoo and conditional and apply wax before the last rinse. What's next? Use a hair pin to slowly pull it out with lots of patience... I did it while watching Steven Chow's old movie collection from 1991-2006 and it took me exactly 1 week to take it off.

To dead your hair - 1 week

Maintenance - Everyday with your dread on

To undread your hair - 1 week

.:Before:.

.:After:.

3 Voices:

Pazuzu said...

eh .. y take off la? i like the dreadlock ..

hehehe

Aliciaks said...

i like it too... T_T no time to maintain le...

jitpunkia said...

should have went afro