Melbourne Shufflers Meetup Today!!!

I've been so so busy untill.... I forgot to post in this important event in my blog. Here goes... SEE YOU GUYS TONIGHT and thanks for Nick's car sound system... if anyone is so kind, please contribute him RM0.50 per person for his petrol.. hahaha XD

There will be important announcement on Dec's competition which is no BULLSHIT coz Alicia is judging... plus the prizes are attractive up too Thousands Ringgit and other token worth of thousands too. So don't miss the meetup tonight if you want to get FIRST HAND news.

And Mass Corrosion II's ticket is still on special price until tonight.. the last day of October.

.:The Flyer:.

1 Voices:

Anonymous said...

Technology truly is an inescapable aspect of our daily lives, and I am fairly confident when I say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as memory gets less expensive, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could encounter in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.sosblog.com/-b/Will-the-R4-or-R4i-work-b1-p2.htm]nintendo dsi r4i[/url] DS SKu2)