My phone was Stolen......

This is one of those days when you feel like really really down. I wasn't careless. I left the phone in my handbag when i played badminton. Someone open the bag and took it away. Luckily, my purse is still SAFE with me. Whoever stolen my phone, i hope you feel good now and I believe what goes around... comes around. Aiyaks.... please do sms me your numbers to 0168667998 coz I lost all my contactsssssssss... T_T

Been really busy with badminton and finally it's over. I won all the games but too bad the rest of the team lost in the final so we were 1st runner up and a lost phone. Oh well, life goes on...

.:In action with ma campaign T:.

2 Voices:

Hafiy said...

Oh shit. That sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. T__T.

Aliciaks said...

yala yala.. it sux... sms me ur number. i lost my everything.. lol